Countdown to Catching Fire!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Catching Fire Trailer

Please don't shoot me, I am so busy lately, I haven't had time to post. Anyways, good news: they have put out a teaser trailer for Catching Fire. I will add a link at the end of this post, or I guess it will only put it at the beginning, so the beginning. My personal review is that it is really good. I love it and honestly, if someone told me "Chins up, smiles on," I would die, on the spot. Well, maybe not die, but probably pass out. Okay, since it is insanely early in the morning, I am going to be done. Thank you to all of you who still check and read this. I love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited for this movie!!! I hope they did even better than the first one although I'm afraid they are gonna change the story line a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they will that was a secondary teaser. I think they are going to explain things better (by using Snow' s view point like before) but I think the general plot and main stuff will stay. All the important stuff and the overarching theme.

    ReplyDelete