Countdown to Catching Fire!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ok, I'm gonna fangirl for a minute...

So I got this video in my youtube inbox. I will post it tomorrow maybe...if I get time before I leave. Anyways. It was like a trailer but for The Hunger Games DVD. TWO WORDS: IMA DIE. I CANNOT wait until the 18th to get the 3 HOURS of behind the scenes footage and all the bonus features. I am GOING to explode. *deep breaths* "it's gonna be fine, breathe, NO IT'S NOT I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!" *deep breath* (repeats over and over) yeah, I told ya I was gonna fangirl for a minute. Anyways love ya all.
-Shorty

6 comments:

  1. Wait a minute... I just read your poll: PEETA CHOKES KATNISS????? That can't be right, I thought he was "Mr. Perfect", why is he choking people?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to read it...I told you...don't come crying to me if you get spoiled...its not his fault anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not his fault???? What is he, brainwashed or crazy or something??!!

    ReplyDelete