Countdown to Catching Fire!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Katniss Barbie Doll

There is going to be a Katniss Barbie doll. And for those of you who were wondering, yes, I am going back and changing posts. The pics for this one are on my game theory post I think...anyways I am probably going to buy a Katniss Barbie because that is legit. A little creepy but still legit. I think it will be the only Barbie that will not get Hand-me-down-ed to Kacie. Yes, Aly, I am buying one, and no you cannot break it.

10 comments:

  1. Weirdo... I don't care who the heck the barbie doll is, you better not buy it... or I'll have to burn it after stabbing its face repeatedly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *slowly backing away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Aly is pretty scary for threatening my barbie doll. Its tragic really.

      Delete
  3. I bet you'd do the same to a Romeo and Juliet doll. Now that's tragic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nub uh! Romeo and Juliet were awful so it's justified! And I would do it to Romeo and Juliet who are nothing like the awesome Katniss

      Delete
  4. Uh huh. Right. I'm going to find a Romeo and Juliet doll and give it to you just to see what you'll really do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that we burned a Romeo and Juliet book at our end of school party that you thought you were too cool to go to? (I'm just kidding, I know you couldn't make it. We missed you though. You probably would have burned that book first!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you know me too well...I hated that book...soooo bad

      Delete
  6. We burned the page where they keep on kissing each other just for you. You can have it if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to burn my copy...but my mom wouldn't let me...I am gonna do it anyways I think

      Delete