Countdown to Catching Fire!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Concussion

Ok so I have a reason for not posting the last couple days...well yesterday and the day before at least. My super good reason is that I got a concussion on Wednesday and the doctor said I couldn't do computer or Tv or anything for all of yesterday. Along the note of concussions, this is a fun fact you probably didn't know. Jennifer Lawrence accidentally kicked Josh Hutcherson in the side of the head while they were on set and gave him a concussion. Both say it was a total accident. Poor Josh...I know that had to hurt. From experience. Anyways Josh and I are both better now, and I love you all. Thanks for reading!
-Shorty

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm glad you're better, that must have really hurt!
    By the way, how do you "accidentaly" kick someone in the head??
    Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She meant to kick over his head but instead she kicked him in the side of the head...she apparently got him pretty good but was super sorry about it. Hes better obviously but I wont be allowed to ride for like two or three weeks

      Delete