Countdown to Catching Fire!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

My theory about the game is right...ish

So my theory about the game is right. There is going to be a game for apple products. There's a trailer out on youtube and it looks...OK. I doubt I will buy it even if it comes to Amazon but that's me. Also I think there might be another game coming but it looks like an Internet game to me. I can't tell for sure. I will look into it more and let you guys know. I hope they do a legit like console game though like of the first movie...LEGO THG would be wicked too. K this is off topic but they are doing LEGO Lord of the Rings...how sweet is that? Anyways I think that would be a cool game. Once again thanks for reading, love you all!
Shorty

See told ya I might do pics :D

No comments:

Post a Comment