Countdown to Catching Fire!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dystopia

Okay guys, I need input. I am considering extending the breadth of my blog. I would be doing all manner of things dystopic instead of just The Hunger Games. This would include Divergent, Delirium, The Uglies, etc. If this goes well I might even extend it out to books I like. Essentially I want to know what you guys think before I do this because this blog is for you guys. Okay, well, since very few people actually actively check and participate in this blog, it's for me but also it's for you and I don't want to just up and change everything if y'all aren't cool with that. So...if you have an opinion, feel free to comment. Actually, if you don't have an opinion, or if you just wanna say hi, please, feel free to comment. Just...feel free to comment. If I did this, the blog would probably get a new name, so also, if you have name ideas feel free to comment those also. If I don't get input I might change everything anyway because this blog is for me too. But I won't change the url unless I get really good input. If I do, I will let all of you know before I do it. Alright guys, let's really give some good input here because I will probably just do what I want anyways, but I want to be reassured that you agree with me. Or that you don't. Okay, I'm rambling, so I will try to wrap up. Comment. please,
Love you guys,
Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment