Countdown to Catching Fire!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I hate lying

I apologize. I reacted too quickly on pretty much all of the news I confirmed. I erased that post because it was a lie. Mags will actually be played by Lynn Cohen. She has a MUCH better look for the role and although I haven't seen her act I get the feeling that she will do the role justice. This, because I lied previously, has not been confirmed by IMDb, so don't take it to heart...Sam Claflin has been cast as Finnick, and while I think he looks ok, I don't really know if he can do the acting because although he has been in several movies I have seen, he hasn't really been a big star and I can hardly remember anything about his performances. This has been confirmed by IMDb but so had the news about Mags, so if IMDb is wrong, I will also be wrong. Now for Beetee, they had confirmed him but now he is just rumored. Tony Shalhoub is who I am referring to, and he may still end up being the alone who plays him, I just wanted to let you know that there had been that change. Amanda Plummer is still confirmed as Wiress. Thank you all. Hope you can forgive me, love ya,
-Shorty

10 comments:

  1. Well, you didn't TECHNICALLY "lie"... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically a lie is anything that isn't the total truth so I did lie but it was less like a lie because I got it based upon someone else's lie which was based on someone else's lie. So it's less like a lie for me because I didn't mean to lie, and I thought it was the truth...but TECHNICALLY, it was a lie ;)

      Delete
  2. But someone else spread a false rumor, or a lie, and you believed it was the truth, so you were just continuing a lie, you didn't, in fact, start it. So it's not so much that you lied, more of you were... mistaken in your facts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Define a lie...anything that's not the truth. Define a liar. Someone who tells a lie. Therefore I am a liar. Hehe ;)

      Delete
  3. Gossip: conversation about personal details of others lives and rumors, often untrue.
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are saying I am a gossiper? Oh ok, I feel spool much better now ;)

      Delete
  4. No no no! You're just passing on rumors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, uh huh, I am sure that's what you meant ;) but regardless, my title is staying, I Hate Lying.

      Delete
  5. It was NOT Gale's fault!

    ReplyDelete