Countdown to Catching Fire!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Johanna cast?

I just checked IMDb for news on casting and whatever else, and when I checked earlier nothing was up that was new so I told you guys some older news about Liam, but to get to the point, Johanna has SUPPOSEDLY been cast. Who you ask? Jena Malone has supposedly been cast. She was in the rumors but, but not until after my post about the tribute castings...honestly I didn't think she had much of a chance so I didn't say anything on the blog. She isn't on the official cast list yet except as a rumored Johanna, and she has only been said to be cast by one news source so far, so don't get carried away but I think this is for real. I will keep you posted and add pictures as soon as I can tell for sure. I hope this isn't fake news...like I said I will keep you posted. Thanks for reading!
-Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment