Countdown to Catching Fire!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to the Rumor Mill

Seeing as there has been no news lately, I am being forced to give some casting rumors....Catching Fire has several brand new casting rumors. First, Wiress has been rumored to be played by Amanda Plummer. I haven't seen her act so I don't know how her acting style fits but she looks right. Next, we have an official Finnick rumor. This means that someone is saying he has been offered the part, but I really don't know if they are telling the truth. Finnick has been rumored to be played by Sam Claflin. Beetee has been rumored in the same article to  be played by Tony Shalhoub. Also includied in this article was a rumor for Mags, Melissa Leo. As for Mags, I have a feeling some heavy make up is in store. NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SURE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IT IS JUST SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO MAKE NOTE OF. DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN IT GETS CHANGED AS ALL OF THIS IS JUST TALK BUT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ELSE TO POST. Thank you. Here are pictures of the actors.
Amanda Plummer



Sam Claflin

Tony Shalhoub

Melissa Leo

-Shorty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment