Countdown to Catching Fire!

Monday, July 9, 2012

No news is good news?

I have a hard time agreeing with this statement. I want news even if it is bad news. I want Finnick news. Right now, that is in short supply. There is old Plutarch news, and fairly old Johanna news, and really old returning character news, but no Finnick news. Or other new/old tribute news for that matter. No Mags, no Chaff, No Seeder, no Beetee, no Wiress, no anybody. No news at all. No Barbie dolls, no engagements to old Disney stars, no funny interviews, no introductory posts because my blog was brand new, no funny youtube videos (well none that are relevant), no nothing. No news is killing me. It isn't good. I'm going to die if i can't give you guys useful stuff. Anyways I suppose that in the mean time you could do comments of who you think should be cast for Finnick and the rest of the tributes. I'm sorry I can't find any news. Thank you for reading. Love ya!
-Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment